|Please refer to catalog description, not image shown in catalog, for specific information about the part, such as the side (Left or Right), finish, etc. Parts do not include embossed logos (eg. image of Ford Mustang bumper cover may show "Mustang" embossed on bumper, but part shipped will not have embossed logo) and do not include emblems. The illustration above is intended to help you recognize the part. The part you receive will come from whichever product line you order (see product line descriptions above) -- not necessarily from the company providing the illustration (we use the same illustration for all product lines).
- W/ - W/O (in part listing) = With or Without. Refers to the part having provision for an attached part. Example..."w/fog lamps" or "w/emblem" identifies the part as having space for fog lamps or emblem...not that fog lamps or emblem are included.
- Clips and retaining components are not included with body parts.
Body parts come in different quality levels (not all of which are available for every application):
- CAPA CERTIFIED parts bear the seal of the Certified Automotive Parts Association guaranteeing fit and quality equal to original equipment. These parts may be required if your insurance company is paying for the repair.
- ECONOMY are less expensive and may be less durable and/or a less-exact match for original equipment than other lines. When replacing symmetrical parts (like taillights or mirrors), we recommend replacing both sides to ensure they match (small differences in gloss or color compared to original may be noticeable if you replace only one side).
- OE NEW parts are supplied directly by the Original Equipment Manufacturer. These parts are the same as what the vehicle manufacturer installed on the assembly line.
- PREMIUM LINE parts are more expensive because they come from brand-name, generally U.S. based manufacturers like Visteon.
- RECONDITIONED parts are OE quality, have been reconditioned and are ready for preparation and paint. Primer color of parts may vary.
- RECYCLED parts are from the Original Equipment Manufacturer, and arrive ready for preparation and paint. Color of recycled parts may vary. Parts may be "blemished" items rejected by a vehicle assembly plant for minor scratches or other imperfections, or parts left over at the end of a vehicle model year and sold as surplus. No additional preparation has been performed on recycled parts.
- REGULAR INVENTORY parts come from companies like TYC Genera, DEPO (MaxZone), Kool-Vue, EagleEyes, and TYG. Sometimes our warehouse's inventory may include the same part with the same part number, from two or more manufacturers -- this is why we can't promise which brand part you'll receive. Regardless of manufacturer, these parts look and perform like original equipment -- they're all based on the same original-equipment designs.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 15142164, 25948574|
|VARIOUS MFR Warranty InformationBody parts, 12 months. Radiator fans, radiators, A/C condensers, 90 day. Oil Coolers, limited lifetime. Window glass, no warranty.|