|Committed to being the best, Standard Engine Management manufactures and distributes a full line of fuel system parts.
What are symptoms of a problematic injector?|
- Check Engine Light/Misfiring engine caused by a change in the injector's flow
- Noticeable fuel odor caused by leaky injector
- Reduced gas mileage caused by an incorrect injector spray pattern
- Inconsistent engine idling, hesitation or stalling caused by dirty injectors due to low quality fuel
Should you replace all injectors at once?
- SMP's advanced flow matched injectors promote smooth engine operation and balanced fuel delivery reducing overall fuel consumption and harmful emissions
- Stainless steel calibration slide and spring assembly prevents corrosion within the fuel control body leading to an extended service life
- Precision wound and trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel
- High-temp Viton o-rings enable prolonged sealing of injector under extreme heat conditions
- Fiber optic yttrium aluminum garnet "YAG" laser welding and 100 million cycle testing ensure quality in every box
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails SMP products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- As a global manufacturer, SMP has complete control of the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
If an injector is faulty on a vehicle with high mileage chances are the remaining injectors are in a similar condition, or will be in the near future. Replacing your injectors as a set ensures each cylinder is receiving the same amount of fuel leading to better performance and improved fuel economy. Since the time required to replace a single injector is about the same as replacing all the injectors it is recommended to replace them as a set.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 4852747AA|
|Closeout Inventory Warranty InformationWholesaler Closeout items have a 30 day warranty (but still are covered by our Return Policy).STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Regular Inventory Warranty Information3 years/36,000 miles. Ignition Control modules (ICM) and ProSeries wire sets- Five years/50,000 miles. Remanufactured electronic products and engine control modules - 12 month. Return & rebuild parts have same warranty as new parts. Premium wire sets - Limited lifetime. T-Series parts - 12 months.Warranty Details|