|Eastern Catalytic Features: |
- Proprietary NANO technology chemistry yields highly efficient loadings for lower cost and better converter efficiency.
- Full top and bottom heat shields on most converters.
- High flow design retains maximum engine output and maximizes catalytic efficiency.
Selecting the correct Universal Converter
- Determine what type and size body you need
a) round unit or oval unit
b) long or short body
- Establish the gross vehicle weight (usually on the inside of the left front door jam)
- Check to see if the replacement unit needs an air tube or O2 sensor fittings (all Eastern Catalytic Converter air tubes are capped)
- Verify the correct position of the inlet and outlet
- Measure the diameter of the O/E pipe to ensure that you have the right size inlet and outlet
- Fix the problem that caused the original converter to fail before installing the new converter
California vs. Federal Emissions Standards
Steps for Installing a Catalytic Converter
FAQs 1: Universal vs. Direct-fit Converters
FAQs 2: Why Is My Converter Smaller than the OE?
FAQs 3: California Emissions Standards
FAQs 4: Choosing a Universal Converter for Your Vehicle
FAQs 5: Troubleshooting the PO420 Error Code
|EASTERN CATALYTIC Warranty Information5 years/50,000 miles; Flex Pipes 90 daysWarranty Details|