Delphi sets itself apart from the fuel pump competition with three words: fast pressure rise. As the OE, Delphi knows how to restore fast-pressure performance and system integrity translating to better pumping through less energy. Our pumps are designed to operate under extreme temperatures, quick engine starts and to avoid low-fuel hesitation, including alcohol fuels and blends.
- Increased durability and enhanced stability due to internal springs preventing fuel tube chafing
- Better security and durability with multiple redundant buttons on the fuel level sensor
- Improved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components
- Large volume reservoir maintains sufficient fuel in low fuel situations and vehicle cornering
- Longer pump life as a result of a two-strainer system keeping out contaminates
- Lower failure rates due to its innovative design and durability.
- Reduced potential for greenhouse gas emissions via the EVAP system because of integrated OE fuel vapor pressure sensor.
- Guaranteed correct gas gauge reading
|Application Pressure||400 kPa|
|OE Type/Exact Fit||Exact Fit|
|Outlet Type||Fir Tree|
|Relief Pressure||550 - 900 kPa|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 5140829AB, 5140829AC, 5161335AB, 5161335AC, 5161377AA, 5161377AB, 5161377AC, 5161377AD, 5161377AE, 68011583AA, FG0479, RL161377AE|
|DELPHI Warranty Information12 months. Ignition Coils- 3 year/36,000 miles. Fuel Pumps purchased after 1/1/2014- limited lifetime.|
IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: In order to ensure that proper warranty credit is issued if needed, the compressor installation instructions must be adhered to. All compressors returned for defect must show proof of purchase of an Orifice Tube/Expansion Valve, Drier, and Approved A/C System Flush or a Work Order showing the purchase of these items and that the system was flushed using approved procedures.Warranty Details