|MOOGŪ Problem SolverŪ products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Problem SolverŪ powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem SolverŪ patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- MOOGŪ engineered steel composition results in a stronger component.
- Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- Convenient easy access wrench flat allows for the use of a socket for easy installation and removal.
- Many Moog parts feature a greasable socket design that allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
|Rod Type (Male / Female)||Male|
|Stud Center to End (in)||5.37|
|Stud Diameter Dimension (bottom in.)||.723|
|Stud Diameter Dimension (top in.)||.613|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): E5TZ3304A, E5TZ3A131A, E6TZ3A131A, E7TZ3304B, F2TZ3304B|
|Closeout Inventory Warranty InformationWholesaler Closeout items have a 30 day warranty (but still are covered by our Return Policy).MOOG Regular Inventory Warranty InformationLimited lifetime (except tools & Omega power steering products). Hub assemblies, steering dampers, and R-Series 12 months.|