- LipHydraMax shock absorbers noticeably reduce the hydraulic noise
produced by many original fit shock absorbers. The use of 100% synthetic oil
improves their performance in the most extreme temperatures or working conditions.
- LipHydraMax shock absorbers incorporate a self-adjusting load resistance,
always maintaining our commitment to providing a high safety factor.
- LipHydraMax shock absorbers employ a compression valve with an anti-emulsion
system, which prevents the formation of air bubbles in the oil, avoiding the
resulting loss of performance.
- LipHydraMax shock absorbers incorporate special seals ensuring the
highest level of hydraulic integrity in the working chambers.
- LipHydraMax shock absorbers, designed to be equivalent to the original
equipment units, have passed all of the product development and production
audits required for our ISO 9001: 2000 certification as well as the homologation
requirements of the principal vehicle manufacturers.
- Computer controlled quality control of each unit guarantees that
every LipHydraMax shock absorber meets or exceeds the specifications of the
original equipment part.