- Manufactured with precision machinery to provide exacting OE specifications
under QS and ISO/TS quality standards.
- Ready to go out of the package. It’s not necessary to clean or turn
the rotors or drums!
- For the most efficient and optimal pad-to-disc interaction, the finish on
the braking surface features either a non-directional finish or the more current
technology "concentric groove" finish, depending on OE specifications.
- Rust prevention coating doesn’t have to be removed before installation
saving cleaning time and preparation work.
- Electronic balancing systems eliminate imbalance on vented discs and avoid
the risk of vibration.
- OE vane configuration on vented rotors.
- Uniform thickness of the braking surfaces ensures original performance and
- Special stop and go finish. No friction break-in needed.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 30769060, 31341483|
|BECK/ARNLEY Warranty InformationBrake Pads, Suspension Products, Rack and Pinion, Water Pumps, Wire Sets, Reman Alternators, Reman Starters 36 months/50,000 miles. Resistors 36 months/36,000 miles. New Alternators & Starters 36 months/unlimited mileage. New Distributors 24 months/unlimited mileage. Clutch Sets 12 months/15,000 miles. Anything not listed, 12 months/12,000 miles.|