|Image is of a typical part(s); part appearance varies by application.
|Spark Plug Wires:|
- Standard ignition wire sets feature a conductive silicone core that provides unsurpassed toughness and heat resistance.
- Aramid fibers provide maximum tensile strength preventing breaks and hot spots
- Graphite impregnated latex is a conductive material with calibrated resistance to prevent radio frequency interference
- Conductive Silicone Core made of silicone rubber provides unsurpassed heat resistance and eliminates burn-out
- EPDM Rubber Insulation is the finest insulating material available to protect against voltage leaks
- Fiberglass braid add to the wire’s strength while increasing overall flexibility
- Silicone Outer Jacket to match the original provides superior protection against the severe under-hood operating environment
|STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Warranty Information3 years/36,000 miles. Ignition Control modules (ICM) and ProSeries wire sets- Five years/50,000 miles. Remanufactured electronic products and engine control modules - 12 month/unlimited miles. Return & rebuild parts have same warranty as new parts. Premium wire sets - Limited lifetime. T-Series parts - 12 months.Warranty Details|