|Image is of a typical part(s); part appearance varies by application.
|Motorcraft® Mass Air Flow Sensor Highlights Include: |
- New and remanufactured available
- Units come ready to “plug and play,” with no need for modifications
- Optimizes fuel consumption and emissions to help ensure vehicles meet various state smog-level requirements
- Tight tolerance ranges help minimize repeat repairs and false “Check Engine” warnings
- Design includes OE innovations and upgrades
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 3W3Z12B579AA, AFLS150|
|MOTORCRAFT Warranty Information24 months/unlimited mileage (12 months/12000 miles for parts purchased prior to October 1, 2013)|
Struts/Shock Absorbers: lifetime limited warranty to original purchaser
IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: To effectively restore an air conditioning system after compressor failure or other system contamination, in addition to compressor replacement, the following should also be completed: 1) Replace the accumulator/receiver drier. 2) Replace the expansion valve. 3) Replace the hose assemblies that contain the muffler. 4) Perform a complete system flush and install an in-line pancake filter (YF-2575). 5) Replace the condenser (on vehicles built prior to 1995). In the event that subsequent compressor warranty reimbursement is requested, supporting documentation that indicates the above was completed may be required to maintain the warranty coverage on the Motorcraft® compressor.