- Pro heaters are designed with tubes that are
coated internally with a corrosion resistant
cladding alloy 7072. This cladding alloy
covers the inside surface of the core tubes to
ensure galvanic protection against pitting
corrosion. Any spot attack on the coolant
side of the tube will penetrate only as far as
the core alloy where further progress is
stopped dead in its tracks.
- Heater core side pieces are brazed to the
header to ensure a strong joint that will
prevent breathing and fatigue during
- Heater core side pieces are ribbed to further
increase strength and rigidity to protect the
fins against excess stress and strain.
- Pro heaters are made with high strength
rigid brazed joints for durability and excellent
resistance to corrosion and erosion.
- All Pro heater cores are designed to meet or
exceed OE specifications for form, fitment,
and function. Each heater model is tested in
the actual vehicle HVAC heater module to
ensure easy installation and proper function.
- All heater cores are leak checked several
times throughout the manufacturing process
to ensure a 100% leak free unit.