|Gas-Matic shock absorbers are nitrogen gas charged and feature velocity sensitive
valving and all weather fluid, which offers passenger cars improved comfort at
an economical price.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- 1-3/16" Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 1/2" Diameter Piston Rod: Nitrocarburized rod for long service life.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
|Closeout Inventory Warranty InformationWholesaler Closeout items have a 30 day warranty (but still are covered by our Return Policy).MONROE Regular Inventory Warranty InformationLimited lifetime on Reflex, Sensa-Trac, Quick-Strut, OE Spectrum, Gas Magnum and conversion kits beginning with 9000. 24 months for RV and 55 series stabilizer shocks. Strut/Shock mounts, "-Matic", Specialty and "Max-Air" lines no warranty. 90 days on other products. Monroe brake products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.Warranty Details|