The Monroe® OESpectrum® shock absorbers are engineered specifically for foreign nameplate vehicles and feature the latest global original equipment valving technologies. Developed through years of research and on-vehicle testing, Monroe OESpectrum units provide an unprecedented level of handling precision and control while filtering out the ride harshness commonly encountered on many foreign nameplate applications. This unique blend of control and comfort is made possible through Tenneco's "Twin Technology Active Control System", an exclusive internal damping control technology first developed for leading global vehicle manufacturers.
Tenneco's Twin Technology consists of its latest Impact Control Valve (ICV), which delivers exceptional control under virtually all driving conditions, and a patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston design that isolates impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- Twin Technology - Impact Control Valve (ICV), which delivers exceptional control under virtually all driving conditions, and a patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston design that isolates impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- All Weather Fluid - Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving - Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- Fluon Banded Piston - The fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability
- 1 3/16" Bore - Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control.
- Notrogen Gas Charged - For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 1/2" Diameter Piston Rod - Nitrocarburized rod (On non-dust shield units only) for long service life.
- Special Seal - "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
|Compressed Bumper Stop||NO|
|Extended Bumper Stop||Yes|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||NO|
|Lower Mounting Code||Loop Bushing & Sleeve Mount - 12MM Sleeve ID X 1.9/16 Sleeve OAL|
|Upper Mounting Code||Stem Mount - Stem Length X M10 Thread Pitch|
|MONROE Warranty InformationLimited lifetime on Reflex, Sensa-Trac, Quick-Strut, OE Spectrum, Gas Magnum and conversion kits beginning with 9000. 24 months for RV and 55 series stabilizer shocks. Strut/Shock mounts, "-Matic", Specialty and "Max-Air" lines no warranty. 90 days on other products. Monroe brake products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.Warranty Details|