|Committed to being the best, Standard Engine Management manufactures and distributes a full line of engine management related products, including ignition and emission parts, on-board computers, ignition wires, battery cables and fuel system parts.|
Features and Benefits:
- SMP's switches are designed using copper alloy conductors to ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses.
- SMP's parts are 100% tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance.
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
- SMP's switches feature a robust design with high grade materials to meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 1995122, 1995123, 1995142, 1995147, 1995149, 1995150, 1995151, 1995163, 1995164, 1995165, 1995173, 1995175, 1995179, 1995184, 1995186, 1995194, D1559, D1568, D1579, D1580, D1581, D1588, D1592, SW293, SWG1418|
|STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Warranty Information3 years/36,000 miles. Ignition Control modules (ICM) and ProSeries wire sets- Five years/50,000 miles. Remanufactured electronic products and engine control modules - 12 month/unlimited miles. Return & rebuild parts have same warranty as new parts. Premium wire sets - Limited lifetime. T-Series parts - 12 months.Warranty Details|