|Regular Locking Fuel Cap - 2-29/32" Emission Control (1-9/16" x 2-31/64" Quick-On)|
|Stant caps, made of sturdy and long-life materials, are the only aftermarket caps to include all safety features and valving of the original equipment caps.
- Pressure relief prevents fuel vapors from exiting the fuel system under normal operating conditions. This allows an escape path for pressure in the event of an impact situation where the fuel tank has collapsed. It also permits pressure to escape if the vapor management system malfunctions.
- OE Vacuum relief prevents fuel vapors from exiting the fuel system via the fill tube under normal operations. This allows an alternative path for air to flow into the tank if there is an obstruction in the vapor recovery or vapor management systems. It also permits the fuel system to normalize air pressure during natural vacuum situations.
- A “Lost Motion” feature permits the cap handle some freedom to turn while maintaining a seal, which could aid in the prevention of fuel tank leakage during a crash or impact.
- A “Breakaway Groove” allows the cap to remain sealed and prevent fuel leakage during a crash or impact, even if some of the cap has broken away.
- A ”Torque Override” feature aids in the proper installation of the fuel cap. It produces an audible click as the o-ring that seals the cap is properly compressed.
|Type||Regular Fuel Cap|
|Shell Diameter (in)||2.91|
|Neck Diameter (in)||1.56|
|Cap Depth (in)||2.48|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 10406366, 10412664, 11506, 15031639, 22612817, 22616292, 22616294, 22645985, 22660006, 22692173|
|STANT Warranty InformationSuper Stats: Limited lifetime, other products: 90 daysWarranty Details|