|OE Type; 180 Degree Reverse Poppet (2 1/8" x 13/16" x 25/32")|
|OE supplier experience results in a match in fit and function when a replacement
part is needed.
- Technologically advanced designs use bleed notches, check valves, and other
methods to assist in releasing air from the cooling system.
- Stainless steel bridge with channel-design for strength and rigidity.
- Stainless steel piston for longer life and more efficient operation.
- Brass cover and guide for heat motor piston for more efficient operation.
- Stainless steel mounting flange designed to properly fit and seat the thermostat
in outlet casting, resulting in better performance.
- Channel constructed stainless steel spring frame for extra strength and
- Stainless steel spring provides precise operating compression to quickly
reach optimal engine operating temperature, resulting in better gas mileage.
Thermostat Installation Tips
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 35358|
|STANT Warranty InformationSuper Stats: Limited lifetime, other products: 90 daysWarranty Details|