The Monroe® OESpectrum® struts are engineered specifically for foreign
nameplate vehicles and feature the latest global original equipment valving
technologies. Developed through years of research and on-vehicle testing, Monroe
OESpectrum units provide an unprecedented level of handling precision and control
while filtering out the ride harshness commonly encountered on many foreign
nameplate applications. This unique blend of control and comfort is made possible
through Tenneco's "Twin Technology Active Control System", an exclusive
internal damping control technology first developed for leading global vehicle
Tenneco's Twin Technology consists of its latest Impact Control Valve (ICV),
which delivers exceptional control under virtually all driving conditions, and
a patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston design that isolates impact-related
noise, vibration and harshness.
- Twin Technology - Impact Control Valve (ICV), which delivers exceptional
control under virtually all driving conditions, and a patented Low Speed Tunability
(LST) piston design that isolates impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- All Weather Fluid - Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure
smooth rod reaction.
- Rod Displaced Valving - Tuned specifically for each application, this valving
automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- Fluon Banded Piston - The fluon band provides consistent sealing between
the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability
- Hardened & Chromed Plated Piston Rod - Long service life.
- Notrogen Gas Charged - For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire
to road contact by reducing aeration.
- Unique Rod Guide & Single Lip Seal - Bronze reinforced rod guide bearing
and special seal provides longer service life and consistent performance.
|MONROE Warranty InformationLimited lifetime on Reflex, Sensa-Trac, Quick-Strut, OE Spectrum, and Gas Magnum lines. 24 months for RV and 55 series stabilizer shocks. Strut/Shock mounts, "-Matic", and "Max-Air" lines no warranty. 90 days on other products. Monroe brake products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.Warranty Details|