|The Monro-MagnumŽ steering stabilizer stops vibration before it gets to the driver. It is ideally suited for trucks, vans, and 4-wheel drive vehicles. Monro-Magnum steering stabilizers increase control under all driving conditions. |
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Sintered Iron Piston: Stronger than traditional metals, enhances durability for long service life.
- 1/2" Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod for long service life.
- Micro-Cellular Gas Allows unit to be mounted horizontally.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
|Parts Pack||(2) P848|
|MONROE Warranty InformationLimited lifetime on Reflex, Sensa-Trac, Quick-Strut, OE Spectrum, and Gas Magnum lines. 24 months for RV and 55 series stabilizer shocks. Strut/Shock mounts, "-Matic", and "Max-Air" lines no warranty. 90 days on other products. Monroe brake products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.Warranty Details|