|Identical in fit, color, form, and performance to the original, factory-installed wire set, DENSO ignition wire sets fit right, look right, and work perfectly. Many replacement ignition wire sets are a disappointment: they require too much work to install and don't produce a quality job. DENSO First Time FitŪ wire sets will put the enjoyment back into your weekend tune-up projects.|
Pre-cut to Exact Lengths
- These ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering everything from electrical properties to shrinkage to chemical resistance and accelerated life testing.
Identical OE End Caps
Each wire in the set is pre-cut to exact length so the wire sets are ready to install right out of the box.
- Designed to "click" into place for easy installation and a secure fit. This allows the installer to "feel and hear" that a solid connection has been made, even when the connection is in a difficult-to-see location.
- Through a patented process, the terminals are attached to provide an extremely strong connection ensuring the cable and boot will not separate during removal and installation.
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass core for superior support conductivity
- Fiberglass braid for maximum strength
- Conductive silicon layer for high temperature performance and EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Silicon insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance
- Reinforcing member for added strength and terminal retention
- High temperature "class E" silicon jacket to withstand heat, cold, chemicals, and moisture
- Core reinforced with Kevlar
- Layer impregnated with Ferrite
- Wire wound layer to suppress EMI/RFI noise
- Superior dielectric and thermal qualities
- Factory-original fit, appearance, and performance
- World-class chemical and oil resistance
|DENSO Warranty Information12 month. IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: In order to ensure that proper warranty credit is issued if needed, the compressor installation instructions must be adhered to. All compressors returned for defect must show proof of purchase of an Orifice Tube/Expansion Valve, Drier, and Approved A/C System Flush or a Work Order showing the purchase of these items and that the system was flushed using approved procedures.|