- Porous PTFE Filter - Allows atmospheric oxygen to enter the sensor without permitting water or engine contaminants to seep into the casing.
- Robotic Laser Weld
- Aluminum-Oxide Trap Layer - Keeps silicone and lead outside the ceramic elient through DENSO's exclusive design, preventing damage to the platinum electrode.
- Stainless Steel Housing - Resists corrosion and contamination with a rugged, watertight body.
- Double Protection Cover - Maintains proper unit temperature for quicker response times and protects the ceramic element against silicone and lead poisoning.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- PTFE filter blocks efficiency-robbing contaminants
- Refined zirconia element improves sensor response
- Superior design maximizes engine performance and fuel efficiency while reducing fuel consumption and harmful emissions
- First Time FitŪ delivers the right part the first time
- Ensures smog test compliance
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 19178934, 19178942, 25160540, 25312191, 25315814|
|DENSO Warranty Information12 month. IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: In order to ensure that proper warranty credit is issued if needed, the compressor installation instructions must be adhered to. All compressors returned for defect must show proof of purchase of an Orifice Tube/Expansion Valve, Drier, and Approved A/C System Flush or a Work Order showing the purchase of these items and that the system was flushed using approved procedures.|