|Pads & Shoes are sold as sets. Quantity of one (1) is for both wheels.
|Advanced Technology; Metallic|
Raybestos Advanced Technology disc brake pads utilize top quality formulations to defeat noise, dust and brake fade while delivering increased stopping power.
- Application Specific Ceramic and Semi-metallic Formulations: Cutting edge friction formulations defeat noise, dust and fade while delivering increased stopping power.
- Confident Pedal Feel From the First Stop: All products are specially cured so they are ready to go right out of the box.
- Nitrile-Polymer Rubber Coated Hardware: This upgrade is found only on Advanced Technology brake pads; maximizes noise suppression and service life over the conventional OE design.
- Integral Electronic Wear Sensor: Perfect match to OE design; included where applicable.
- Stamped or Shaved Backing Plate: Allows proper movement of the pad within the caliper assembly; closer tolerances reduce noise, premature wear and brake pulsation.
- Steel Plate Mechanical Attachment: Unmatched sheer strength for light trucks (with a GVWR 10,000+) and all medium duty trucks; reduces edge lift and prevents rust jacking; found on disc brake pads longer than 8” or with steel plates less than 0.19” thick.
- Shims, Slots and Chamfers Match OE Design: Reduce noise, vibration and harshness; facilitate temperature stability and the escape of brake gasses
- Orbital Staked and Spring Lock™ Attached Shims: Retains the shim in proper position for the life of the friction; premium application specific designs provide excellent NVH control.
|Disc Plate Length:||6.97|
|Inner Disc Plate Thickness:||0.205|
|Outer Plate Height:||2.160|
|Outer Plate Width:||6.970|
|Outer Plate Thickness:||0.205|
|Electronic Wear Sensor:||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): BD477M, SSD477|
|RAYBESTOS Warranty InformationRAYBESTOS BRAKES Limited Lifetime: Advanced Technology®, Professional Grade® and Service Grade® Friction Material (Disc Pads and Brake Shoes); Professional Grade Hydraulics (Wheel Cylinders, New Master Cylinders, Brake Hoses, ABS Components, Brake Cables, Brake Hardware, Brake Calipers); Advanced Technology® and Professional Grade® Rotors and Drums. 12 Months: Professional Grade® Hub Bearings. Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Normal/uneven wear is not coveredWarranty Details|