|Pads & Shoes are sold as sets. Quantity of one (1) is for both wheels.
|Monroe Brakes Total Solution Ceramic; Includes Hardware Kit|
MONROE TOTALSOLUTION™ brake pads are made with premium materials to give you a longer, quieter ride.
- Ultra-Premium Friction Formulations: Vehicle-specific engineered formulations providing clean, quiet braking and long service life.
- Stainless Steel, Noise Reduction Hardware, where applicable: Reduces vibration that can cause braking noise.
- Brake Lubricant, where applicable: Moly-based synthetic oil lubricant.
- Ultra-Premium Shim Technology, where applicable: Rubberized shim technology substantially reduces noise.
- Wire Wear Sensors, where applicable: Monitor wear to reduce damage to rotors.
- Sensory Locking Backing Plate, where applicable: Ensures Less Pad Separation, Vibration And Noise.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 43022S5AJ00, 43022TR0A00, 43022TR0A01, 45022S5BJ00, 45022T2FA00, 45022T2FA01, 45022TR2A00, 45022TR2A01, 45022TR7A01, 45022TR7A02, 45022TX6A00|
|MONROE Warranty Information|
90-Day Risk-Free Trial Offer: Try Monroe® Premium Brake Products for 90 days. We guarantee you'll experience the Monroe Brakes difference. If, for any reason, the qualifying products* don't live up to your expectations within the first 90 days, replace the products and we will refund your original product's purchase price (less any discounts and/or rebates), plus labor (up to $50 per axle).
* Offer limited to the purchase of Monroe Ceramics premium brake pads and Monroe Dynamics premium brake pads. This offer does not include pads improperly installed or substituted. Valid only on vehicles used for private, non-commercial use and may be withdrawn at any time. Warranty Details