|Pads & Shoes are sold as sets. Quantity of one (1) is for both wheels.
|Brakes Total Solution Ceramic Includes Hardware Kit|
MONROE TOTALSOLUTION™ brake pads are made with premium materials to give you a longer, quieter ride.
- Ultra-Premium Friction Formulations: Vehicle-specific engineered formulations providing clean, quiet braking and long service life.
- Stainless Steel, Noise Reduction Hardware, where applicable: Reduces vibration that can cause braking noise.
- Brake Lubricant, where applicable: Moly-based synthetic oil lubricant.
- Ultra-Premium Shim Technology, where applicable: Rubberized shim technology substantially reduces noise.
- Wire Wear Sensors, where applicable: Monitor wear to reduce damage to rotors.
- Sensory Locking Backing Plate, where applicable: Ensures Less Pad Separation, Vibration And Noise.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 43022S5AJ00, 43022TR0A00, 43022TR0A01, 45022S5BJ00, 45022T2FA00, 45022T2FA01, 45022TR2A00, 45022TR2A01, 45022TR7A01, 45022TR7A02, 45022TX6A00|
|MONROE Warranty InformationLimited lifetime on Reflex, Sensa-Trac, Quick-Strut, OE Spectrum, Gas Magnum and conversion kits beginning with 9000. 24 months for RV and 55 series stabilizer shocks. Strut/Shock mounts, Max-Lift, "-Matic", Specialty and "Max-Air" lines no warranty. 90 days on other products. Monroe brake products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.Warranty Details|