Delphi exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves are a 100 percent OE line, providing an exact fit without the need for orifice washers or clocking for fast, easy installation.
- Precision manufacturing provides accurate exhaust flow control, while rugged environmental protection helps resist corrosion.
- Feature high-temperature diaphragms to handle high engine temperatures, ensuring long-term durability and optimal performance under all engine temperature operating ranges.
- Extensive domestic and import coverage
- Meets federal emissions regulations
- Increases fuel efficiency while eliminating the potential for malfunctions
- Includes mounting gaskets for all backpressure, port and linear configurations
|Package Contents||Gasket Included|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 12578036, 17096306, 17113712, 17115346, 17200254, 8125780360, 8170963060|
|DELPHI Warranty Information:12 months. Ignition Coils- 3 year/36,000 miles. Electric Fuel Pumps purchased after 1/1/2014- limited lifetime.|
IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: In order to ensure that proper warranty credit is issued if needed, the compressor installation instructions must be adhered to. All compressors returned for defect must show proof of purchase of an A/C Orifice Tube (or A/C Expansion Valve), A/C Receiver Drier/Accumulator, and A/C System Flush or a Work Order showing the purchase of these items and that the system was flushed.Warranty Details