|Millions of vehicle owners rely on gas charged lift supports to lift and hold open trunks, hatches, hoods, and even glove boxes. When these fail, they must be replaced to restore convenience and safety. Max-Lift® gas charged lift supports are an exact replacement for worn original units. |
- Nitro-Carburized Rod for exceptional corrosion resistance and durability.
- Durable Plastic Rod Guide reduces potential rod abrasion.
- Main Seal provides positive closure for high-pressure gas.
- Stop Collar and Limiting Groove assure precise extended length.
- High-Strength Piston Assembly with Leak-Proof Seal helps prevent fluid leakage around the piston, allowing the fluid to pass efficiently through the piston valving components, providing controlled lift and consistent performance.
- Steel Body Pressure Cylinder is manufactured for durability and corrosion resistance.
|Extended Length (in.)||22.840|
|Compressed Length (in.)||16.423|
|Travel Length (in.)||6.417|
|MONROE Warranty Information:Limited lifetime on Reflex, Sensa-Trac, Quick-Strut, OE Spectrum, Gas Magnum, Load Adjusting and conversion kits beginning with 9000. 24 months for RV and 55 series stabilizer shocks and RoadMatic strut assemblies. No warranty on Strut/Shock mounts, Max-Lift, EconoMatic, Monromatic, Specialty and Max-Air lines. 90 days on other products.Warranty Details|