Centric Premium black rotors feature Original Equipment specifications and production processes. These Centric rotors are manufactured to meet QS and ISO Quality System Standards.
Centric premium rotors utilize an Electrocoating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting. Phosphate finishes utilized by other manufacturers provide only minimal protection from the elements; these finishes are generally only effective for the shipping and storage portion of a rotorís life. The addition of heat and moisture eliminates the effectiveness of phosphate finishes resulting in immediate corrosion once installed in the vehicle.
- Double disc ground, taper free finish: Ensures parallelism, eliminates run out and provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), provides quieter and smoother stops.
- 100% fully machined finishes including rotor hats: Provides better rotor balance and creates a cleaner, more finished looking component.
- Symmetric Vane Casting: Provides proper heat transfer and thermal efficiency, resulting in superior braking power and safety.
- Original Equipment Vane Structure: Ensures each Centric Premium rotor will function just like the original part.
- Mill Balancing: Reduces feedback associated with rotor vibration and provides a smooth confident application of braking force.
|CENTRIC Warranty Information90 days/3,000 miles|