|Eastern Catalytic Features: |
- Proprietary NANO technology chemistry yields highly efficient loadings for lower cost and better converter efficiency.
- Full top and bottom heat shields on most converters.
- High flow design retains maximum engine output and maximizes catalytic efficiency.
Selecting the correct Universal Converter
- Determine what type and size body you need
a) round unit or oval unit
b) long or short body
- Establish the gross vehicle weight (usually on the inside of the left front Door Jamb)
- Check to see if the replacement unit needs an air tube or O2 sensor fittings (all Eastern Catalytic Converter air tubes are capped)
- Verify the correct position of the inlet and outlet
- Measure the diameter of the O/E pipe to ensure that you have the right size inlet and outlet
- Fix the problem that caused the original converter to fail before installing the new converter
California and New York vs. Federal Emissions FAQ
PDF : Converter Break-In Procedure
Video : Steps for Installing a Catalytic Converter
Video : Converter Installation Prerequisites
Video : Why Is My Converter Smaller than the OE?
Video : Troubleshooting the PO420 Error Code
|Outlet Gasket Qty||None|
|Inlet Gasket Qty||None|
|Test Weight||5.9 / 6000|
|Inlet Type A||2.25" ID|
|Outlet Type A||2.25" ID|
|Body Length (IN)||10"|
|Overall Length (IN)||14"|
|Air Tube Qty||None|
|O2 Sensor Ports||1 Center|
|EASTERN CATALYTIC Warranty Information5 years/50,000 miles; Flex Pipes 90 daysWarranty Details|