|DENSO is both an OEM and aftermarket supplier of fuel pumps and fuel pump modules. DENSO fuel pumps are designed to provide advantages in three key areas versus the competition.
DENSO's proprietary turbine pump technology delivers the highest sustained fuel pressures in the industry, and this is why our pumps are chosen as standard equipment by the world's most demanding OEMs, especially for their premium vehicles.
DENSO's open-vane impeller is more efficient than competitor's closed-vane impellers. Our ultra-efficient design yields low amperage requirements to ensure optimum flow rates are maintained over time.
DENSO carefully balances every unit to guarantee the quietest operation possible. The armature in a DENSO fuel pump is precision balanced at 3,000 rpm, and then spun again at 8,000 rpm to minimize noise and vibration. Many competitors do not balance their armature at all.
- Turbine Technology – Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operation.
- Armature – Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration.
- Brushes – Designed for durability, efficiency, and low-resistance operation.
- Choke Coils – Minimize radio interference.
- Relief Valve – Protects the fuel delivery system.
- Check Valve – Maintains consistent system pressure for superior hot fuel handling characteristics.
Fuel Pump Replacement: Do it right the first time!
Prior to Replacing Pump, check:
- Fuel Pump Fuse(s)
- Fuel Pump Relay
- Voltage at the Pump - test for bad wiring
- Voltage drop test - corroded connector, bad wiring
- Fuel System Pressure - test for pump pressure being outside accepted range
When Replacing Pump, also:
- Replace the Fuel Filter
- Replace the Fuel Strainer
- Clean / Flush Tank
- Refill with fresh, uncontaminated fuel
|Strainer Length||100.0 mm|
|Strainer Width||55.00 MM|
|Strainer Fitting Diameter||0.43"|
|Fuel Pump Type||Electrical|
|Pump Placement||In Tank|
|DENSO Warranty Information12 months on A/C Evaporator Cores, A/C Compressors, A/C Compressor Clutches, A/C Condensers, Radiators, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Fuel Tank Sending Units, Ignition Coils (COP), Alternators, Starters, and Mass Air Flow Sensors. Parts subject to normal wear and tear are not covered (Filters, Ignition Wires, Oxygen Sensors, Spark Plugs, Wiper Blades, etc.). IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: In order to ensure that proper warranty credit is issued if needed, the compressor installation instructions must be adhered to. All compressors returned for defect must show proof of purchase of an A/C Orifice Tube (or A/C Expansion Valve), A/C Receiver Drier/Accumulator, and A/C System Flush or a Work Order showing the purchase of these items and that the system was flushed.|