|Bosch premium quality, pre-assembled spark plug wire sets provide OEM quality with a lifetime guarantee.|
- Stainless Steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer spark resulting in optimum engine performance while reducing the chance for misfire, and eliminating radio static.
- 100% pure silicone jacket totally resistant to oil penetration, for lifetime protection against wire set failure.
- Kevlar® reinforced core for long life.
- EPDM inner insulation stops power-robbing voltage leaks.
- Snug fitting OEM-style silicone boots ensure proper fit, function and appearance while providing extreme durability for long life.
- "Snap lock" terminals or OEM style connectors. Wires are tightly crimped to the connectors to exceed OEM standards, providing worry-free installation and re-installation.
|Insulation Material||Premium Silicone|
|Spark Plug End Boot Color||Black|
|Spark Plug End Boot Degree||135|
|Wire Separators Included||No|
|BOSCH Warranty InformationAlternators & Starters w/ Part Number Not Ending In "N": 24 months; Alternators & Starters w/ Part Number Ending In "N": Lifetime Warranty for Non-Commercial Passenger Vehicles; Spark Plug Wire Sets: Lifetime; Wiper Products: 30 days; Fuel Pumps Purchased After 10/1/16: Limited Lifetime. Engine Management Parts (like Air Management Sensors, Engine Position Sensors, Gasoline Fuel Injectors, High Pressure Fuel Pumps, Ignition Coils, Pressure Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Throttle Devices) Purchased After 11/15/16: Limited Lifetime. Engine Management Parts Purchased Before 11/15/16, Fuel Pumps Purchased Before 10/1/16, and All Other Product Lines: 12 months.|