|Reman. Vacuum Power Brake Booster w/o Master Cylinder|
- 100% O.E. parts are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability.
- All units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance.
- Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life.
- Master cylinder output rods are pre-adjusted (when included) for easier and faster installation.
- New mounting nuts and washers ensure proper, hassle-free installation.
Vacuum Boost Install Information
Prevent Premature Failure of your Vacuum Booster (Gas Vehicles)
Booster Failure due to Rich-Running Engine (Fuel-Injected Gas Vehicles)
|Brake Booster Diaphragm Style||Dual|
|Diaphragm Diameter (in)||11.19|
|Diaphragm Diameter (mm)||284.23|
|Master Cylinder Included||No|
|Master Cylinder Stud Thread Size||M10 x 1.5|
|Package Contents||Instruction Sheet|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 4746379, 4746380|
|A-1 CARDONE Warranty Information:Master Cylinders, Water Pumps, Steering Components, Hybrid Drive Batteries - 3 Year / 36,000 miles. Ultra Calipers - 10 year / 100,000 miles. Brake Calipers & Brackets - 2 year / 24,000 miles. Brake Pads, Power Brake Units, ABS Components, Fuel/Air Systems, CV Axles & Propshafts, Electrical Motors, Electronics, Smog Pumps, Vacuum Pumps - 1 year / 18,000 miles. Magna Pure Power Steering, Air Springs - Limited Lifetime. Instrument Clusters - Limited Lifetime. Engine oil and filter MUST be changed when replacing Turbochargers, Diesel Fuel Injection Pumps, and High Pressure Diesel Injection Oil Pumps. Refer to installation guide in box. Failure to follow voids warranty.Warranty Details|