The ACDelco Professional Remanufactured Power Brake Booster is a quality remanufactured part that connects the brake pedal apply system to the master cylinder. Each power brake booster unit contains new seals and O-rings and is the ideal high quality aftermarket replacement for many vehicles on the road today. Pre-adjusted master cylinder output rods are included (where applicable).
Remanufacturing power brake boosters is an automotive industry practice that involves disassembly of existing units, and replacing components that are most prone to wear and failure with new components. Damaged and obsolete parts are replaced and are end of line tested to ensure they perform to ACDelco specifications. In addition, remanufacturing returns components back into service rather than processing as scrap or simply disposing of them. ACDelco Professional Remanufactured Power Brake Boosters are also coated to help prevent rust and extend the life of the part. This power brake booster will provide the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from ACDelco.
Signs of power brake booster wear include:
- Chirping or grinding noises when braking.
- Difficulty stopping the vehicle.
- A low or sinking brake pedal.
- Brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation).
- Vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied.
Inspection & Maintenance Suggestions:
- Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner’s manual recommendations.
- Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
|Brake Service Grade||Performance|
|Brake Pedal Rod Extension Included||Yes|
|Master Cylinder Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 19287090|
|ACDELCO Warranty Information:Lifetime for ignition wires, gas-charged shocks & struts, belts, hoses, universal joints, steering racks & gears, and ACDelco Professional chassis parts. Limited lifetime wear-out warranty for DuraStop brake pads and shoes. All other DuraStop brake parts, carry a limited 12 months/12,000 mile warranty. 24 months/24,000 miles for load-carrying and air-adjustable shocks, steering dampers. 24 months/24,000 miles for Professional New and Reman Alternators and Starters purchased on or after 3/1/12. Limited Lifetime for Professional Reman Alternators and Starters purchased before 3/1/12. 3 Year for RapidFire Performance Spark Plugs, 100,000 miles for Professional Platinum Spark Plugs, 100,000 miles for Iridium Spark Plugs. Limited Lifetime for Radiators purchased on or after 1/1/2015. 12 months/12,000 miles for other parts. Warranty returns can not be processed without complete VIN information on return instructions. IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: If the A/C system or the vehicle is five years or older, ACDelco requires a system flush and proof of purchase of an A/C Orifice Tube or A/C Expansion Valve for an A/C Compressor warranty to be valid.Warranty Details|