|Pads & Shoes are sold as sets. Quantity of one (1) is for both wheels.
|Professional Grade; Organic; 10.00 X 2.50|
Raybestos® Professional Grade® Brake Shoes offer an industry-leading, full category coverage program.
- Materials: PG Brake Shoes are made with application-specific materials, ensuring the best performance and service life. Premium new steel facilitates proper shoe to drum contact. Unique parking brake materials designed specifically for drum-in-hat and driveline parking brake applications provide superior hill holding braking.
- Sheer Strength: Bonded brake shoes, delivering the highest possible shear strength and reduced noise and vibration.
- Coating: A premium dipped coating provides resistance for superior durability.
- Contour or Cam Ground: brake shoes are either contour or cam ground depending on the application, ensuring the best contact between shoe and drum.
- OE Matched Levers and Hardware: All levers and hardware are included in the box for an easy and complete installation, where application requires it.
|Brake Shoe Size:||5|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 481NR|
|Closeout Inventory Warranty InformationWholesaler Closeout items have a 30 day warranty (but still are covered by our Return Policy).RAYBESTOS Regular Inventory Warranty InformationRAYBESTOS BRAKES Limited Lifetime: Advanced Technology®, Professional Grade® and Service Grade® Friction Material (Disc Pads and Brake Shoes); Professional Grade Hydraulics (Wheel Cylinders, New Master Cylinders, Brake Hoses, ABS Components, Brake Cables, Brake Hardware, Brake Calipers); Advanced Technology® and Professional Grade® Rotors and Drums. 12 Months: Professional Grade® Hub Bearings. Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Normal/uneven wear is not coveredWarranty Details|