|Monro-Matic PlusŪ shock absorbers are nitrogen gas charged and feature velocity sensitive valving and all weather fluid, which offers passenger cars improved comfort at an economical price.Features|
- 1/2 inch Diameter Piston Rod: Nitrocarburized rod for long service life. On non-dust shield units only.
- 1-3/16 inch Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration - on most applications
- Special Seal: 'Self-lubricating' fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
|MONROE Warranty InformationLimited lifetime on Reflex, Sensa-Trac, Quick-Strut, OE Spectrum, Gas Magnum, Load Adjusting and conversion kits beginning with 9000. 24 months for RV and 55 series stabilizer shocks and RoadMatic strut assemblies. No warranty on Strut/Shock mounts, Max-Lift, EconoMatic, Monromatic, Specialty and Max-Air lines. 90 days on other products.Warranty Details|