Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium Radiators meet or exceed the performance
of the original equipment they replace. That extends to all components, including engine and transmission oil coolers.
Preparing to Replace Your Radiator
- OE design to ensure exact fit, form and function for an easy drop-in installation
- Built with high density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency
- Every radiator is subjected to an aging and endurance test in order to validate its performance under extreme weather conditions
- Engineered to stringent tolerances designed by Spectra's in house engineering team who have in-depth knowledge of the OE part it’s designed to replace
- Gasket and orings are thermal shocked to ensure durability in extreme cold weather
- Installation guidelines provided in the box
- Premium OE hardware and fittings included in every box
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturing plants
- Does not include radiator cap
How to measure a radiator
|Core Material (subject to change)||Aluminum|
|Tank Material (subject to change)||Plastic|
|Radiator Flow Type||Downflow|
|Core (in)||18-3/4 x 27-1/16 x 1-1/4|
|Inlet Header||27-3/16 x 2-5/16|
|Outlet Header||27-3/16 x 2-5/16|
|Mount Type||Flange Mount|
|Transmission Oil Cooler||Yes|
|Engine Oil Cooler||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 3781733, 3781736, 3781737, 3781738, 3869933, 3869936, 3869941, 4016735, 4016765, 4016767, 4016771, 4016775, 4016777, 4016935, 4016936, 4016941, 4016942, 4088472, 4088473, 4089473, 4089582, 4089733, 4117058, 4140163, 4140165, 4140167, 4140173, 4140273, 4140275, 4140277, 4140621, 4140623, 4140671, 4140672, 4140674, 4140675, 4140676, 4140677, 4140977, 4140978, 4164149, 4164152, 4401061, 4401452, 4401458, 4401729, 4401730, 4401731, 52028627, 52028627AB, 52029115, 52029116, 52029117, 52029127, 52029135, 52029137, 52029628, 52029628AB, 52029628AC, 52029630, 52029630AB, 52029630AC|
|SPECTRA PREMIUM/COOLING DEPOT Warranty InformationLimited Lifetime - Radiator Fan Motors, Radiator Fan Assemblies, Radiator Fan Blades, Emission Hoses, Mass Air Flow Sensors, Diesel Emissions Fluid Heaters, Exhaust parts, Fuel Pump Strainers, Fuel Pump Pulsators, Fuel Pump part numbers SP*, Throttle Bodies, Fuel Pump Push Rods, Fuel Pump Drive Modules, Fuel Pump Hangers, A/C Condenser Fan Assemblies, Ignition Coils, Distributors, Camshaft Position Sensors, Crankshaft Position Sensors, Camshaft Synchronizers, Camshaft Synchronizer Alignment Kits. |
36 months - Oil Sump Plates, Oil Pans, Fuel Tanks.
24 months - Radiators, Inverter Coolers, Turbochargers, Fuel Tank & Pump Assemblies, A/C Condensers, Condenser / Capacitors.
4 months - A/C Receiver Drier / Accumulators, A/C Receiver Drier Desiccant Elements.
12 months - all other parts.