|Not Legal For Sale Or Use In The State Of California OEM Grade|
MAGNAFLOW CATALYTIC CONVERTER QUALITY:
- MagnaFlow converters have a ribbed body that minimizes expansion and distortion
when the converter heats up.
- MagnaFlow converters have a 1/2” lap-joint where the necks meet the
body. The neck does not extend into the converter body where it could hamper
- We maintain separate dies on different sized inlets. We don’t skimp
by putting larger neck sizes on smaller bodies. This would reduce the flow
of the converter and reduce the quality of our product.
- MagnaFlow uses a monolithic honeycomb catalyst. The ceramic is designed
for maximum flow and surface area. The coating method is strictly controlled
to maintain exact specifications. (49-State & Canada emissions only)
- MagnaFlow uses a heavier gauge stainless steel, tip to tip.
- MagnaFlow converters are seam welded close to the converter body for a
strong, tight bond.
- MagnaFlow installs a factory capped, 90 degree air tube on “with
air” converters. This saves time during installation. There is no need
for additional labor to weld on an air tube or to create a bend when only
an air tube stub is provided.
- MagnaFlow uses an aluminized or stainless OEM-style ribbed heat shield
that creates a rigid wall of protection against heat and adds to the structural
stability of the converter.
|MAGNAFLOW Warranty Information25,000 mile Emissions warranty on EPA (49-State) products with a 5 year/50,000 mile construction & workmanship warranty which ever comes first. 5 year/50,000 mile Emissions and construction/workmanship warranty on CARB (California) products which ever comes first.Warranty Details|