- Zinc-plated to resist corrosion and rust.
- Pressure valve springs are made of stainless steel to maintain calibrated pressure throughout the service life.
- Rubber pressure valve gasket resists high temperatures and deterioration from coolant and additives.
- Pressure and vacuum relief features help extend radiator and hose life.
- Prevent accidental cap removal with "positive low-pressure stop" feature.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 97BB8100AA, F8RZ8100AA|
|MOTORCRAFT Warranty Information24 months/unlimited miles|
Struts/Shock Absorbers: lifetime limited warranty to original purchaser
IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: To effectively restore an air conditioning system after compressor failure or other system contamination, in addition to compressor replacement, the following should also be completed: 1) Replace the A/C Receiver Drier/Accumulator. 2) Replace the A/C Expansion Valve. 3) Replace the hose assemblies. 4) Perform a complete system flush and install an in-line pancake filter (YF-2575). 5) Replace the condenser (on vehicles built prior to 1995). In the event that subsequent compressor warranty reimbursement is requested, supporting documentation that indicates the above was completed may be required to maintain the warranty coverage on the Motorcraft® compressor.Warranty Details