|Non-Greasable Super Strength|
|MOOG premium universal joints are machined to meet or exceed original equipment standards. Each u-joint part is precision-ground to the strictest tolerances, with quality control inspections at every step of the manufacturing process.
- Case-hardened bearing cups are precision-machined for consistent quality and uniformity throughout the joint.
- Abrasion-resistant nitrile seals provide optimal grease retention and excellent protection from under-vehicle contaminants.
- Greaseable versions feature a flush lube fitting in the bearing cup for easy access. Cross strength is increased by eliminating unnecessary grease channels.
- Bearing cups feature a radial design to allow 360 lubricant distribution to all bearing surfaces.
- Super-Strength allow steel crosses are forged on state-of-the-art equipment and case-hardened for maximum life.
- Non-greaseable versions have grease reservoirs in the end of each journal to assure proper lubrication. They increase cross strength by eliminating all grease channels within the cross body.
- Super-Strength u-joints feature an exclusive MICRO SHIELD™ coating to protect against rust and corrosion.
|MOOG/PRECISION Warranty InformationUniversal joints limited lifetime (excluding racing, off-road, or fleet vehicles)|