|Monro-Matic Plus (No Warranty)|
|Monro-Matic PlusŪ struts are nitrogen gas charged and feature velocity sensitive valving and all weather fluid, which offers passenger cars improved comfort at an economical price.Features|
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration - on most applications
- Special Dust Boot/Jounce Bumper: Protective dust boot reduces dirt and any moisture build-up. Jounce bumper helps prevent severe suspension movement. Dust boot & jounce bumper sold separately.
- Unique Rod Guide and Single Lip Seal: Bronze reinforced rod guide bearing and special seal provides longer service life and consistent performance.
- Hardened and Chrome Plated Piston Rod: Long service life.
|Body Length (in.)||17.125|
|Extended Length (in.)||23.750|
|Compressed Length (in.)||17.375|
|Travel Length (in.)||6.375|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Bumper Stop||Yes|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No|
|Strut Charging Type||Gas Charged Unit - Strut Rod Will Extend Automatically|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 22064572, 22064573, 22064592, 22064593, 22064776, 22400332|
|MONROE Warranty Information:Limited lifetime on Reflex, Sensa-Trac, Quick-Strut, OE Spectrum, Gas Magnum, Load Adjusting and conversion kits beginning with 9000. 24 months for RV and 55 series stabilizer shocks and RoadMatic strut assemblies. No warranty on Strut/Shock mounts, Max-Lift, EconoMatic, Monromatic, Specialty and Max-Air lines. 90 days on other products.Warranty Details|