|Restore excellent vision behind your vehicle with Dorman door mirrors. Replacement is an essential item for safety compliance.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- No special tools necessary for installation
Mirror Attributes: Outside Mirrors can come with different attributes (not all of which are available for every application). It's important to purchase a mirror that has the same attributes as the vehicle's original equipment mirror as connector types will differ depending on the attributes. Some of the most common mirror attributes are:
- Adjustment Method - How the angle of the mirror is adjusted. Power mirrors will be adjusted electronically with buttons inside the vehicle. Manual mirrors will be adjusted by hand or with a joystick inside the vehicle.
- Blind Spot - Some mirrors assist with the driver's blind spot by either showing an indicator on the mirror glass or housing, or the mirror may include an extra piece of mirror glass.
- Extendable/Telescopic - Mirrors that are able to extend to a wider angle.
- Foldable - If the mirror is able to be folded in towards the vehicle, folding mirrors may fold manually or electronically.
- Heat - Sometimes denoted by a defrost symbol on the glass, near the adjustment switch, or on the temperate control unit.
- Memory - Mirrors with memory change angles based on vehicle driver memory settings.
- Puddle Light - Located under the mirror to illuminate the pavement.
- Signal - Located either on the housing or the glass, flashes when turn signal is activated.
|Turn Signal Indicator Present||No|
|Mirror Adjustment Type||Powered|
|Mirror Type||Powered Mirror|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 25775844|
|DORMAN Warranty InformationLimited lifetime. Manifold with Catalytic Converter 5 years/50,000 miles. Mirror Glass 12 months. Hybrid Drive Batteries three year limited warranty.|