|Restore excellent vision behind your vehicle with Dorman door mirrors. Replacement is an essential item for safety compliance.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- No special tools necessary for installation
Mirror Attributes: Outside Mirrors can come with different attributes (not all of which are available for every application). It's important to purchase a mirror that has the same attributes as the vehicle's original equipment mirror as connector types will differ depending on the attributes. Some of the most common mirror attributes are:
- Adjustment Method - How the angle of the mirror is adjusted. Power mirrors will be adjusted electronically with buttons inside the vehicle. Manual mirrors will be adjusted by hand or with a joystick inside the vehicle.
- Blind Spot - The capability of assisting with the driver's blind spot by either having an indicator on the mirror glass or housing, or by having an extra piece of mirror glass.
- Extendable/Telescopic - The capability of extending to a wider angle.
- Foldable - The capability of folding the mirror in towards the vehicle.
- Heat - The capability of heating the glass.
- Memory - The capability of the mirror angle to change based on vehicle driver memory settings.
- Puddle Light - Located under the mirror to illuminate the pavement.
- Signal - Located either on the housing or the glass, flashes when turn signal is activated.
|Automatic Dimming Mirror||No|
|Fold Away Mirror||Yes|
|Installation Hardware Included||No|
|Mirror Adjustment Type||Powered|
|Mirror Type||Powered Mirror|
|Turn Signal Indicator Present||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 25775844|
|DORMAN Warranty InformationLimited lifetime. Manifold with Catalytic Converter 5 years/50,000 miles. Mirror Glass 12 months. Hybrid Drive Batteries three year limited warranty.|