|Restore driving visibility with Dorman's high-quality headlamp assembly. They are durable against water, debris and road conditions. Plus, the replacement will match the vehicle's original design.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Plug and play - no programing necessary
- Durable plastic protects against weather and road conditions
- Replacement of worn or damaged headlamp restores aesthetic appearance
Halogen vs Xenon/HID (High Intensity Discharge): To ensure your headlamp assembly will fit and function correctly on your vehicle, please ensure you purchase the same style as your original equipment.
- Halogen: Halogen bulbs are typically the least expensive and most common option on a vehicle. Halogen bulbs emit a yellowish light.
- Xenon/HID (High Intensity Discharge): Xenon, also known as HID (High Intensity Discharge), bulbs are brighter and longer lasting compared to Halogen. Xenon bulbs emit a white light.
- Tips for identifying your headlight type:
- Fog lights are often halogen even on vehicles with Xenon headlamps. If your headlamps are brighter and whiter than your fog lamps, you most likely have Xenon/HID headlamps.
- Xenon/HID headlamps typically take a couple seconds to fully illuminate. If you turn your headlamps on and you see an instant yellowish light, you likely have halogen headlamps. If the headlamps take a couple seconds to turn on and you see a white light, you likely have Xenon/HID headlamps.
|Lens Color||Clear/ Amber|
|Exterior Lamp Type||Driving/Headlights|
|Installation Hardware Included||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 16525783, 16526225|
|DORMAN Warranty Information:Limited lifetime. Manifold with Catalytic Converter 5 years/50,000 miles. Mirror Glass 12 months. Hybrid Drive Batteries three year limited warranty.|