|Rust Prevention Technology; Coated Rotor; Premium|
Judge this Rotor by its Cover. Open-wheel designs on modern vehicles leave brake parts, particularly rotors, more exposed to the elements. If a rotor is uncoated, corrosion and red rust begin to form immediately.
Raybestos Rust Prevention Technology (RPT) coated rotors use a proprietary finishing technology to coat each rotor's entire surface, including the cooling vanes to ensure optimal airflow and cooling. The full Grey Fusion 4.0™ coating helps resist corrosion and significantly delays rust-induced performance issues. Three years of field testing prove these rotors stand up to rain, salt and snow!
The Raybestos RPT rotor is ideal for drivers in rust-prone areas, including:
- The rust belt, where aggressive snow and ice melt chemicals accelerate the corrosion of rotors
- Coastal regions with salt in the air and high humidity
- Design and Material: RPT rotors are developed from OE samples and made with G3000-qualified material, guaranteeing form, fit and function for a dependable performance.
- Coating: RPT rotors are coated on their entire surface with a proprietary full Grey Fusion 4.0™ coating. The rotors were tested to meet or exceed salt-spray test regulation ASTM-B117, which exceeds the original equipment requirement for car and truck rotors..
- Cooling Vanes: By coating the cooling vanes on RPT rotors, it keeps the vanes clear of rust and corrosion for optimal airflow and cooling.
- SAE Standard for Tensile Strength: Meet the SAE standard for tensile strength, providing structural integrity and a maximum service life.
- Finish: A non-directional ground finish provides a product that is ready to install right out of the box.
- Lateral Runout & Thickness Variation: Our RPT rotors come with a lateral runout of 0.004 or less and a thickness variation of less than 0.0005”, ensuring less pedal pulsation, less brake noise, and extended pad life.
- Mill Balanced Edges: Our RPT rotors are mill balanced and 100 percent validated. This helps minimize the thickness variation on the rotor and leads to proper balance, minimized vibration, and quieter and smoother stopping.
|RAYBESTOS Warranty Information:RAYBESTOS BRAKES Limited Lifetime: Advanced Technology®, Professional Grade® and Service Grade® Friction Material (Disc Pads and Brake Shoes); Professional Grade Hydraulics (Wheel Cylinders, New Master Cylinders, Brake Hoses, ABS Components, Brake Cables, Brake Hardware, Brake Calipers); Advanced Technology® and Professional Grade® Rotors and Drums. 12 Months: Professional Grade® Hub Bearings. Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Normal/uneven wear is not coveredWarranty Details|