DuraGoŽ (formerly Dura International) has engineered a new line of Electrophoretic Coated Brake Rotors that offer dynamic performance with the utmost in corrosion resistance. Our new Premium Brake Rotors have superior esthetics and pricing values that will strike a chord with the professional installer and automotive enthusiast.
- Electrophoretic Coating utilizes a form of electroplating to apply a rust resistant coating directly to the rotor resulting in a highly corrosion-resistant finish.
- Premium Core Technology allows for tighter tolerances and cleaner castings. With this process, non-machined areas of the rotors are more detailed.
- Machine Balanced for smooth braking.
- Multiple Vane configurations for heat dissipation.
- Non-Directional Swirl Finish promotes brake pad bedding and eliminates the need for machining prior to installation.
|DURA-GO Warranty Information12 months / 12,000 miles|