- Put through a rigorous durability test that simulates operating 50,000 miles in the most extreme conditions
- Tested for noise and leaks (including vacuum decay and pressure decay), to ensure a long lasting, trouble free compressor
- Filled with 3 oz of PAG oil and will require the amount recommended by manufacturer to be added before installation.
Should I also replace my condenser?
It is recommended that the condenser be replaced whenever the compressor is replaced. While older Tube & Fin style condensers can technically be flushed, metal shards from a failed compressor can get lodged in the cylindrical tubes and restrict refrigerant flow, diminishing the heat transfer capabilities of the condenser and A/C system. Newer style, mini-tube condensers cannot be flushed and should always be replaced along with the compressor.
Which Compressor Do I Need?
Certain vehicles came with multiple compressor styles. You can only replace your current compressor with the same style compressor.
1. On your existing A/C Compressor, check the sides and/or bottom for an identification tag. For some vehicles, the compressor may need to be removed to view the identification tag.
2. Look for information like manufacturer name, compressor type/style, and model number/part number.
3. Count the grooves on the pulley and measure the diameter of the pulley.
4. Compare the information from your compressor to the product listing to determine which compressor matches your original.
|Oil Type||PAG 150|
|New or Reman||Compressors - New|
|Switch / Sensor Desc||High Pressure|
|Suction Port Type||O-Ring / Sealing Washer|
|Mount Type||Case Mount|
|Mount Distance IN||1.203125|
|O-Ring A Quantity||1|
|O-Ring A Number/Desc|| / Short Sealing Washer Pilot|
|O-Ring B Quantity||1|
|O-Ring B Number/Desc|| / Long Sealing Washer Pilot|
|O-Ring C Quantity||2|
|O-Ring C Number/Desc|| / Red Sealing Washer|
|O-Ring D Quantity||1|
|O-Ring D Number/Desc|| / Green Sealing Washer|
|Ctch Dia. IN Prmy||5.000|
|Coil Voltage||12 Volt|
|FOUR SEASONS Warranty InformationCompressors 2 years/24,000 miles. Heater cores and fan clutches 12 month/12,000 miles. All other parts 120 days. Commercial, heavy duty, or fleet use - Compressors 12 month. IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: In order to ensure that proper warranty credit is issued if needed, the compressor installation instructions must be adhered to. All compressors returned for defect must show proof of purchase of an Orifice Tube/Expansion Valve, Drier, and A/C System Flush or a Work Order showing the purchase of these items and that the system was flushed.Warranty Details|