|The Intermotor™ brand has built its reputation by engineering and distributing a full line of genuine import parts – parts that are unrivalled for quality, original look, fit, form & function, as well as coverage.|
Features and Benefits:
- SMP's stoplight switches are designed utilizing brass or high-impact composite housings as specified, for maximum performance and durability
- Featuring a special-design spring and contact arrangement to reduce arcing for extended service life
- SMP's switches are designed using copper alloy conductors to ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses.
- SMP's parts are 100% tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance.
- SMP's switches feature a robust design with high grade materials to meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 1240683, 560864, 61311382385, 61318360417, 816052, 88924702, 90458542, 90460325, 90563455, AMR2010, E892A, LR005794, PRC9915, SMU801|
|STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Warranty InformationIgnition Control modules (ICM) and ProSeries wire sets - Five years/50,000 miles. Return & rebuild parts have same warranty as new parts. T-Series parts - 1 year. All other parts - 3 years/36,000 miles.Warranty Details|