|Identical in fit, color, form, and performance to the original, factory-installed wire set, DENSO ignition wire sets fit right, look right, and work perfectly. Many replacement ignition wire sets are a disappointment: they require too much work to install and don't produce a quality job. DENSO First Time FitŪ wire sets will put the enjoyment back into your weekend tune-up projects.|
- All-Silicone Wires:These ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering everything from electrical properties to shrinkage to chemical resistance and accelerated life testing.
- Pre-cut to Exact Lengths:Each wire in the set is pre-cut to exact length so the wire sets are ready to install right out of the box.
- Identical OE End Caps:Designed to "click" into place for easy installation and a secure fit. This allows the installer to "feel and hear" that a solid connection has been made, even when the connection is in a difficult-to-see location.
- Strong Connections:Through a patented process, the terminals are attached to provide an extremely strong connection ensuring the cable and boot will not separate during removal and installation.
- Superior dielectric and thermal qualities
- Factory-original fit, appearance, and performance
- World-class chemical and oil resistance
|DENSO Warranty Information12 months on A/C Evaporator Cores, A/C Compressors, A/C Compressor Clutches, A/C Condensers, Radiators, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Fuel Tank Sending Units, Ignition Coils (COP), Alternators, Starters, and Mass Air Flow Sensors. Parts subject to normal wear and tear are not covered (Filters, Ignition Wires, Oxygen Sensors, Spark Plugs, Wiper Blades, etc.). IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: In order to ensure that proper warranty credit is issued if needed, the compressor installation instructions must be adhered to. All compressors returned for defect must show proof of purchase of an A/C Orifice Tube (or A/C Expansion Valve), A/C Receiver Drier/Accumulator, and A/C System Flush or a Work Order showing the purchase of these items and that the system was flushed.|