The oil pressure switch and sensor indicates if the oil pump and lubrication system are working properly, detects if the pump or relief valves are stuck open, senses if there is insufficient oil, and provides inputs that determine the useful life of the oil.
- OE capacitance designs fail when the connection between internal plates and films fracture.
- OE sensors can create electrical noise or be susceptible to other engine noise, causing inaccurate readings.
- Oil Leaks
- Erratic gauge operation
- Total electronic failure with the gauge reading zero or very high
- Airtex piezo-style designs produce no extraneous noise and are less susceptible to electrical noise in the engine compartment.
- Airtex units feature multiple glued seals, oil-resistant o-ring gaskets, and thread sealant is applied to match OE.
- Dual sealed to prevent leaks
- Low susceptibility to RFI
- Extended life
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 12353039, 1258A002, 1258A003, 134518501, 1S6701, 2010445, 25240KA020, 25240KA040, 25240KA080, 32006108, 35182, 35199, 35204, 37200590036, 37240634305, 37240634671, 37240657013, 3782073000, 3782082000, 3782082001, 3782082002, 429957000, 829956100, 829956101, 8353010010, 8353010020, 8353012010, 8353012020, 8353012040, 8353014010, 8353014020, 8353014030, 8353028030, 8353028040, 8353030030, 8353030043, 8353060040, 88924463, B36618501, B36718501, E9BZ9278A, F0BZ9278A, F1CZ9278A, F4BZ9278A, F52Z9278AA, FS111850X, JE4818501A, MD001482, MD001483, MD017430, MD138993, MD138994, PS123|
|AIRTEX/WELLS Warranty Information3 years/36,000 miles; Advantech parts- 12 months/12,000 miles|