|Please refer to catalog description, not image shown in catalog, for specific information about the part, such as the side (Left or Right), finish, etc. Parts do not include embossed logos (eg. image of Ford Mustang bumper cover may show "Mustang" embossed on bumper, but part shipped will not have embossed logo) and do not include emblems. The illustration above is intended to help you recognize the part. The part you receive will come from whichever product line you order (see product line descriptions above) -- not necessarily from the company providing the illustration (we use the same illustration for all product lines).
|Various Manufacturer product is sourced from manufacturers such as TYC Genera, TYG, DEPO (MaxZone), and Kool-Vue. Sometimes our warehouse's inventory may have the same part from two or more manufacturers, which is why we cannot guarantee which brand you'll receive. Regardless of the manufacturer, these parts are designed to fit and function as the original equipment did.
Mirror Attributes: Outside Mirrors can come with different attributes (not all of which are available for every application). It's important to purchase a mirror that has the same attributes as the vehicle's original equipment mirror as connector types will differ depending on the attributes. Some of the most common mirror attributes are:
- Adjustment Method - How the angle of the mirror is adjusted. Power mirrors will be adjusted electronically with buttons inside the vehicle. Manual mirrors will be adjusted by hand or with a joystick inside the vehicle.
- Blind Spot - The capability of assisting with the driver's blind spot by either having an indicator on the mirror glass or housing, or by having an extra piece of mirror glass.
- Extendable/Telescopic - The capability of extending to a wider angle.
- Foldable/Folding Type - The capability of folding the mirror in towards the vehicle. If a mirror is foldable, it may be folded by hand (manual) or electronically with buttons inside the vehicle (Power).
- Heat - The capability of heating the glass.
- Memory - The capability of the mirror angle to change based on vehicle driver memory settings.
- Puddle Light - Located under the mirror to illuminate the pavement.
- Turn Signal - Located either on the housing or the glass, flashes when turn signal is activated.
|Mirror Adjustment Method||Powered|
|Turn Signal Indicator||No|
|Installation Hardware Included||Yes|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 55077445AF, 55077445AH, 55077445AI, 55077445AL, 55077445AO, 7236050615249|
|VARIOUS MFR Warranty InformationBody parts, A/C Compressors 12 months. Radiator fans, radiators, A/C condensers, motors/regulators, 90 day. Oil Coolers, limited lifetime. Window glass and mirror glass, no warranty. Washer Fluid Reservoirs - 30 Days. IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: In order to ensure that proper warranty credit is issued if needed, the compressor installation instructions must be adhered to. All compressors returned for defect must show proof of purchase of an Orifice Tube/Expansion Valve, Drier, and A/C System Flush or a Work Order showing the purchase of these items and that the system was flushed.|