|Monro-Matic Plus (No Warranty)|
|Monro-Matic PlusŪ shock absorbers are nitrogen gas charged and feature velocity sensitive valving and all weather fluid, which offers passenger cars improved comfort at an economical price.Features|
- 1/2 inch Diameter Piston Rod: Nitrocarburized rod for long service life. On non-dust shield units only.
- 1-3/16 inch Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration - on most applications
- Special Seal: 'Self-lubricating' fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
|Extended Length (in.)||21.125|
|Upper Mounting Description||Stem Mount - 2.3/8" Stem Length X 3/8"-16 Thread Pitch|
|Lower Mounting Description||Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended, 5/16" Hole ID (Both Ends) X 2.7/8" Pin Length (Hole Center to Center)|
|Compressed Length (in.)||13.000|
|Travel Length (in.)||8.125|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Bumper Stop||Yes|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No|
|Dust Shield Material||Metal|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 5014730AE, 5014730AH, 5014730AJ, 5014730AK, 5014732AA, 5014732AB, 5014732AD, 5014732AF, 5014732AG, 5073458AA, 52088221, 52088221AE, 52088221AG, 52088221AI, 52088235, 52088235AB, 52088235AC, 52088235AD, 52088235AE|
|MONROE Warranty Information:Limited lifetime on Reflex, Sensa-Trac, Quick-Strut, OE Spectrum, Gas Magnum, Load Adjusting and conversion kits beginning with 9000. 24 months for RV and 55 series stabilizer shocks and RoadMatic strut assemblies. No warranty on Strut/Shock mounts, Max-Lift, EconoMatic, Monromatic, Specialty and Max-Air lines. 90 days on other products.Warranty Details|