- Spun-locked heads help resist ruptures due to backfires.
- Bridge construction for structural strength and a long service life.
- Durable internal partitions for greater interior structural stability and a long service life.
- The inner shell and outer cover lockseams are positioned 180º apart for maximum durability.
- Strong, OE-style interior spot welds help improve structural stability and increase durability.
- OE-style louvered tube technology lowers the engine emissions noise level for a premium, OE-style sound.
- OE-style domed heads help reduce radiated noise.
- CRF (Continuous Roving Fiberglass) for optimal OE-quality acoustics.
- A complete internal drainage system helps prevent condensate acids from collecting between partitions or at the muffler heads.
- Internal tubes are mechanically joined to the free-floating partition to allow expansion and contraction during temperature changes. This special design helps eliminate the breaking of spot welds and subsequent part distortion or loose part noise problems.
Image is of a typical part(s); part appearance varies by application.