|Gas-Matic shock absorbers are nitrogen gas charged and feature velocity sensitive
valving and all weather fluid, which offers passenger cars improved comfort at an economical price.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- 1-3/16" Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 1/2" Diameter Piston Rod: Nitrocarburized rod for long service life.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.