|In 1983, after many years of experience manufacturing auto parts in joint ventures with Midas Muffler, Echlin Ignition and Perfection Clutch in Latin America, Herbert Kruss developed and launched Precise®, a line of high-quality automotive parts. While other American manufacturers shifted their production to Asia and started selling cheaply built, premium-priced "American made" products, Kruss established long term partnerships overseas to maintain the high quality Precise® is known for. All Precise® products are built to the same specifications – by the same OEM factories in Asia, Europe, Mexico, Brazil and the U.S. – used by automotive manufacturers and are available at a competitve price.
Precise fuel pumps are assembled with precision components that include Original Equipment USA made pressure sensors and pressure regulators wherever possible.
- State of the art turbine technology
- Meets or exceeds OEM Specifications
- Premium carbon brushes for long life
- Precision balanced armatures for reduced noise and vibration
- Manufactured by original equipment suppliers
- Each pump is 100% performance tested before it leaves the factory
- Exact replacement for easy installation
- TS 16949 Certified
Fuel Pump Replacement: Do it right the first time!
Prior to Replacing Pump, check:
- Fuel Pump Fuse(s)
- Fuel Pump Relay
- Voltage at the Pump - test for bad wiring
- Voltage drop test - corroded connector, bad wiring
- Fuel System Pressure - test for pump pressure being outside accepted range
When Replacing Pump, also:
- Replace the Fuel Filter
- Replace the Fuel Strainer
- Clean / Flush Tank
- Refill with fresh, uncontaminated fuel