MotoRad fuel caps are designed and manufactured to prevent fuel loss, primarily through evaporation. A faulty or leaky fuel cap emit
up-to 30 gallons of fuel per year in to the atmosphere. All of MotoRad's fuel caps meet all Federal (MVSS301) and I/M 240 requirements.
MotoRad's locking fuel caps can function as a locking or non-locking fuel cap. When the key is turned to the left and removed,
the cap is unlocked and no longer spins freely. The cap meets all emission specifications in both the locked and unlocked position.
- Protects your fuel from theft and vandalism
- Passes all state and federal emissions tests
- Manufactured from durable, long-life materials
- Reduces air pollution with proper sealing and venting
- Independently tested for emission control
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 19114775, 40795|
|Closeout Inventory Warranty Information:Wholesaler Closeout items have a 30 day warranty (but still are covered by our Return Policy).MOTORAD Regular Inventory Warranty Information:12 months|